Cezeri – The Flying Car
The Flying Car Cezeri, which was developed by Baykar with national facilities and will make a radical change in urban air transportation, is being developed in order to bring a new aspect to logistics support activities in the health sector and military field in the city passenger transportation. In addition, Cezeri is designed to take an active role in cargo transportation.
The Flying Car “CEZERI” is basically an electric “Urban Air Transport” (KHT) vehicle concept that will be an alternative to cars in urban transportation. Urban Air Transport is a reliable and effective passenger and cargo transport ecosystem covering city centers and suburbs. In addition, Cezeri – The Flying Car , which can be used for logistical support in the health sector and military fields, stands out with its artificial intelligence systems.
The name from the flying car is taken from an arabic muslim, who worked in the Golden Age of Islam, was a scientist engineer, who made many inventions and got it from Cezeri, the author of the oldest known written records about robotics.
- Cruising speed: 100 km / h
- Maximum flight altitude: 2000 m
- Air residence time: ~ 1 hour
- Range: 70-80 km
- Time required to fully charge the batteries: 1 hour
- Dimensions (width X length X height): 3730 x 4070 x 1870 mm
- Takeoff / landing: Vertical takeoff-landing
- Maximum Takeoff Weight: 241 kg
- Engine type: 8x BLCD
- Electrically driven propellers; 2 reversible propellers on each motor arm
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- Fully autonomous flight control system with three redundancy
- Carbon fiber structural; light and durable cabin and engine arms constructions
- Fixed pitch propellers
- Passenger and cargo cabins suitable for urban air transportation
- Artificial intelligence computer supported flight system
Usage Areas and Benefits
- Traffic congestion can be reduced in urban transportation
- Time spent in traffic can be minimized
- Transportation-related air pollution can be reduced
- Traffic accidents can be reduced
- Can provide a faster and more efficient cargo transportation service
- It can quickly respond to the urgent needs of health institutions (blood, organ transport etc.)
- Can be used to supply high-risk war zones
- The vehicle is designed to be able to fly with minimum technical and aviation knowledge.
- Flying Car is a top-prop, single-seat, rotary wing aircraft with 8 BLDC engines and propeller pairs.
- The vehicle provides its power from rechargeable batteries and operates with 100% electricity.
- The vehicle is controlled by the joystick, altitude joystick, touch command screen, two physical buttons (Emergency In, Stop) and two switches (Engine Battery Switch, Avionic System Switch).